CONTRACT OFFER OF SERVICES OF MARRIAGE AGENCY
Marriage Agency “Milana”, hereinafter referred to as the MARRIAGE AGENCY, and the CLIENT a visitor of the site http://milana-love.com, conclude this agreement on the following:
1.1. When paying for services, the CLIENT joins the contract and accepts the rules of the agency, and the MARRIAGE AGENCY commits itself providing the CLIENT with the following basic services:
– placement of client’s data in the agency’s directory – selection of candidates, taking into account all requirements and wishes of the client when looking for a partner;
– distribution of client information to potential partners, taking into account its confidentiality;
– sending photos to the client by e-mail, suitable candidates (with the prior consent of clients);
– presentation to the client of candidates interested in getting acquainted with him, accompaniment to the place of meeting with the partner of the client-woman
1.2. MARRIAGE AGENCY does not engage in human trafficking, prostitution, and other activities prohibited by Ukrainian law and international law.
1.3. The CLIENT undertakes to pay in due time and in full the services specified in clause 1.1 of the MARRIAGE AGENCY.
2.RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SIDES
2.1. MARRIAGE AGENCY undertakes to perform in the interests of the Client the following actions:
– discuss in detail with the Client the desired character qualities and physical appearance of suitable candidates;
– to make a presentation summary of the Client;
– to recommend candidates that are suitable for the client (if the wishes coincide);
– to represent the Client to interested candidates;
– place photos and CVs of the Client in the presentation database (photo album);
– to search for candidates, corresponding to the Client’s wishes, by advertising services in specialized media and the Internet;
– to present to the Client interested candidates in acquaintance with him;
– to advise the Client (by phone, E-mail) on the issues arising from him.
2.1.1 The CLIENT’s addresses and telephones are not shared with other CLIENTs even when they are interested in acquaintance. CUSTOMER addresses and telephones are used to communicate with the client in order to provide the latest information within paid services.
2.1.2. Contact information is only communicated if the sides are mutually interested.
2.1.3. Provide the services referred to in paragraph 1.1 in a timely manner. Search for candidates of the opposite sex who are interested in getting acquainted with the Client, corresponding to the Client’s wishes.
2.2. The CLIENT is responsible for fulfilling the following obligations:
2.2.1.Provide complete, reliable and up-to-date information about yourself (personal photos with a limitation period of not more than three years, in case of changes of contact and other information promptly notify the ADMINISTRATION).
2.2.2. To provide the database with the following information:
– correctly and completely filled in questionnaire;
– quality photos up to 10 pcs.
2.2.3. Adhere to the rules of the current legislation of Ukraine and International Law, as well as to bear responsibility for this. Do not use the MARRIAGE AGENCY services for illegal actions.
2.2.4. Do not use the MARRIAGE AGENCY services to disseminate information that contains or may be regarded as:
– insult, threat;
– indecent information, vulgar, threatening;
– information for persons under the age of 18;
– information related to crimes, cruelty, elements of profanity;
– information that may result in negative consequences;
– information that affects the interests of third parties;
– information that prevents other CLIENTS from using the MARRIAGE AGENCY services freely;
– information that violates the current legislation of Ukraine.
2.3 MARRIAGE AGENCY has the right to:
2.3.1. Use with the consent of the CLIENT for advertising purposes information about the CLIENT in case of successful acquaintance.
2.3.2. To deny the CLIENT the services if the information is not reliable or causes doubts, the questionnaires are filled in improperly. Remove CUSTOMER information from the DATABASE database if objective reasons arise to doubt its accuracy.
2.3.3. If necessary, require a copy of the CUSTOMER ID.
2.3.4. Provide any information about the CLIENT, as well as the services provided to the CLIENT, at the request of the competent state bodies.
2.3.5. MARRIAGE AGENCY is not obliged to censor, regarding data and information that the CLIENT receives in the course of servicing.
2.4. The CLIENT has the right at any time to terminate this agreement and to refuse the services of the MARRIAGE AGENCY, which entails closing access to all CLIENT information to the MARRIAGE AGENCY databases to other CLIENTS CLIENTs, except for information
3.RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
3.1. The MARRIAGE AGENCY and the CUSTOMER are responsible for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations under this agreement according to the current legislation of Ukraine.
3.2. The MARRIAGE AGENCY is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by other CLIENTS, as well as for the results (consequences) of using the MARRIAGE AGENCY services.
3.3. In case of early termination of the contract in accordance with paragraph 2.4.1. of this Agreement, the expenses incurred by the CLIENT shall not be refundable.
4.TERM OF THE CONTRACT.
4.1. The contract enters into force from the moment the CLIENT’s funds are received at the Marriage Agency’s cash desk. Payment for services can be made by the Client in cash or non-cash form in UAH or other currency at the NB Ukraine rate. When using the non-cash form, the payment is considered to have been made from the moment of transfer of funds to the Agency’s account. In cash, payment is considered to have been made from the moment of receipt of funds to the Agency’s cash desk.
For Customers residing in the territory of Ukraine, payment is accepted from the site http://milana-love.com, in cash or non-cash manner or company details.
For Clients., Citizens of other countries, bank details for payment are provided individually, depending on the country of residence.
4.2. This agreement is valid until the MARRIAGE AGENCY selects the right partner for the client
5.COST OF THE MARRIAGE AGENCY SERVICES AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE.
5.1 The cost of CLIENT registration is 0 UAH for women, 10 EUR for men. The cost includes: rendering to the CLIENT the services of the MARRIAGE AGENCY until the moment the MARRIAGE AGENCY finds a suitable partner for the CLIENT.
5.2. The purchase of contact details is 0 UAH for women and 100 euros for men. Within this service the fee is charged only to the CLIENT who requested the contact. The CLIENT does not pay for the consent to transfer his contact information to the CLIENT interested in it.
5.3. The cost of a date with one girl in the city of Vinnitsa for a man – 100 euros. On the territory of other cities of Ukraine – 150 euro.
5.4. Individual selection of a partner the cost of which is for a woman 0 hryvnia, for a man 200 euro.
5.2. For the purposes of customer safety, the MARRIAGE AGENCY may request copies of ID documents from both CLIENTS who are interested in each other when selling the contact.
6.1. Disputes and disagreements arising in the course of the implementation of this Agreement will be resolved, as far as possible, through negotiations between the Sides.
7. DETAILS OF THE PARTIES
Marriage agency “Milana”
Skype: Milana Love
Tel: +380973498201 (Whatsapp, Viber)
Tel: +380977630961 (Whatsapp, Viber)
Address of residence –
Passport number, issued by –
Phone number –
6.2. In the event that disagreements cannot be resolved through negotiation, disputes shall be settled in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of Ukraine.
6.3. Any amendments and supplements to the Contract must be made in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the sides.